Friday, August 29, 2008

On My Way to Oman

In London airport, on way to Oman. If this goes well, this could be
Julie's and my retirement. If not, then just and interesting and
profitable trip, hopefully. Writing this post from my phone.

Lots of languages and nationalities at this airport, Heathrow, and at
this gate. Cold in the airport.

Ashton knew I was leaving. When I came to bed, he moved from between
us to the otherside of Julie. He then asked to go out. He went to
his dog house and spent the night, Wednesday night. I left the door
ajar and he came back in about Sunrise and put his head on my
shoulder. He stuck close to me all day and drove with me to take
Julie to her chemo twice, lab mess up. Julie finally drove herself.
The benidriol makes her sleepy that they give with chemo, but I had to
leave for the Philly airport with olesia.

Boarding.

No comments: