Thursday, August 28, 2008

Leaving for Oman

To all,
 
Leaving for Oman today.  Daughter leaving for college tomorrow.  She is in a panic because all of her stuff won't fit in one car.  Her sister is coming down to help her, but they won't both fit with her stuff in the car. 
 
Julie's chemo got put off until this afternoon or tomorrow because the lab work on her blood was not back.  I'm afraid she will try to help Olesia too soon after her chemo session.  Don't trust her driving on the day of the chemo.
 
Everyone seems more stressed than Julie. 
 
 
I assume it will all work out.  Got to get ready for airport.
 
 
Robert
 
P.S. Janice came by, Julie needs to feed her cat while she is gone for a week.  Everyone counts on Julie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep checking the blog on Julie for updates and want you to know I pray for her and the entire family everyday. I wish I were able to do more for the family physically however I am unable to even find the time to visit my dad! I understand this journey your family is taking oh too well and pray you all stay well to take care of Julie! My love to all of you.