Tuesday, August 26, 2008

In Wyoming .... Julie sounded tired

Julie sounded tired tonight. She took herself and our daughter, Olesia, to the doctor today and then moved all the bookshelfs in the basement. I asked her if her or Olesia could pick me up at the airport at 4:40pm tomorrow and she said she would see, which means that she is really tired and not able. I told her I would round up a ride or take a shuttle ... She asked me to take the train and I reminded her that she took me to Philly not Baltimore. She said she didn't remember. Of course, small things like this make me worry. Also, they could not do a chemo treatment this week because her red blood count was too low ... 8.4? vs 10 min vs 16? normal. Yea, and that made me worry too ...

I leave for Oman when I get back from Wyoming. Trying to make a few quick bucks before I need to stay home all the time and care for her.

As you can tell, I am tired and as usual, I write when I am worried.

from Wyoming.

Robert

No comments: